Censorship
This post has been deleted due to the fact that it is no longer useful.
Play by Play Commentary of the Top News Stories Internationally - Post your comments - Free Speech - Debate - Politics - Web-sites - Media - Strange - Wonderful
1 Comments:
This is weird. Google AdSense says that there has been a total of 1 visitor today to this blog. How is that with over 400 visitors per day and well over a thousand page views per day to the site. This blog comes up number one at the top of the blog search button. Spam has increased and viruses are getting tastier.
If you want to comment, please do right away as moderation has been taken off for the time being. I have ways of increasing traffic to this blog but for now I will stay confused until I become very drunk at Ryly's for the free beer between 10 and 11 on Friday night. Pizza delivery is almost impossible without a working CD burner so this may be one of my last days doing that until I can munch on that virus sender. You have won for now...
Post a Comment
<< Home