Two Things
Why does Google News not give the option to view stories by the number of sources that cover a particular story? I sometimes doubt that one story is covered by thousands of sources and the next most popular story is covered by 300 sources. I think I would simply like to see constant improvements and upgrades to Google News, otherwise someone else is going to come up with a much better way of providing relevant news coverage. Does anyone else have trouble with the customization window, using Firefox? Opera's browser works very well with Google News but it still has bugs.
Local news. Google please fix your site to accomodate this. Also, why is your Blog Search still not added to the Google home page?
I'm working on putting together a page full of news links so that we all can see a comprehensive list of news sources. I really have to wonder if there really is 4500 news sources. When Huricane Katrina was tops on the news, it broke the 3500 mark so I guess Google had to raise the News Sources number. Pretty soon it will be like McDonald's: Billions and Billions of News Sources! Ok, I've had enough blogging for today...
Local news. Google please fix your site to accomodate this. Also, why is your Blog Search still not added to the Google home page?
I'm working on putting together a page full of news links so that we all can see a comprehensive list of news sources. I really have to wonder if there really is 4500 news sources. When Huricane Katrina was tops on the news, it broke the 3500 mark so I guess Google had to raise the News Sources number. Pretty soon it will be like McDonald's: Billions and Billions of News Sources! Ok, I've had enough blogging for today...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home